Friday, July 20, 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS with Maria and Jenny

Our former team member, Jaqueline Martins, got two exclusive interviews via internet with the two new dancers Blutengel, Jenny and Maria.

Click on 'read more' and check out the interview.



Maria
By: Jaqueline Martins 
Revision: Cainan Rodrigues

- When you meet Blutengel?
 

 The first song I heard of them was Soul of Ice, in 2003.

- When and how did you meet them in person?
 
The first time I met them was at the autograph session in Mera Luna in 2004 and the first meeting for a conversation I had in 2008.


- You have a good relationship with the other members?
 
Yes we are all very friendly and the work is also gentle. It's always a lot of fun with Jenny and I have a special bond - she is my best friend of six years.

- Before entering the Blutengel, you participated in another band?
 

Yes In 2007 I introduced myself dancing with live Untoten and Soko Friedhof.

- Have you ever had dancing lessons?
 
I've always been a dancer with a passion for dance, but I do not have any professional qualification - the only standard that can dance is the waltz successfully.

- What did you think of the recent work of banda "Tränenherz"?

I think the album will be very successful. It has the typical Blutengel melody and some songs where you can let your thoughts disappear - something for everyone to enjoy.

- Very good! What did you think of the video Reich mir die Hand? Did you like the result?

Yes - I think the video shows what is Blutengel: vampire stories that have a touch of eroticism. Silvan had to do a great job. On the recording, you saw behind the scenes that we had to repeat several scenes - but the result was great: lighting effects vampiric ... All the work was well worth it.

- The video was inspired by a movie, storybook or something? 

It's just an idea of ​​how Blutengel is. You know that the band has always had things related to vampires as main themes: death, forfeiture and love stories. That is pretty clear what had to submit Blutengel - So Chris and Silvan had some debates and soon the story was finished.

- So ... It was a lot of work to record it?

It was a long time - 3 days of recording, and two of those three days were VERY cold.
So, Chris and Jenny had to make a great effort. On the first day, the band recorded and only the second day, we made recordings together with the fans. It was very tiring, but I repeat: It was worth it.

- Very interesting. So let's wrap up our interview here. Maybe we will do another interview soon
 ^ ^
Would you like to send a message to the Brazilian fans?

Ah, yes, it's great to see we have so many fans who love our music and our performances - without the fans we would not be who we are - many, many greetings to all and hope one day to meet you ;)




Jenny
By: Cadaveria Krupinski
Revision: Cainan Rodrigues

- When and how did you get in Blutengel? 
 
I get to Blutengel in summer 2009. Me and Maria applyed ourselfs at Chris 

- Good! You already knew Chris before?
 
No I didn´t before. 

- So you were not accustomed to the stage? 
 
Well, I performed former times for another band. So it wasn´t so accustomed to me. But it was a very different and new experience for me. 

- It was difficult for you to record the clip Reich mir die Hand? 

It was very exhausting these three day. But we all had so much fun, it was very cool! 

- That sounds good. And I see that all the work worth it! So, Where did the nickname ‘Apple Doll’? 
 
 Oh it´s funny, because a lot of people try to find out ^^ "Apple Dolls" are gothic puppets. There very sweet and for a few years I surched for a nick name. So cute!

- You seem like a lot of Goth culture. Speaking of which ... You choose the clothes you wear in a photoshoot?

I don´t go to shopping to buy special clothes. I love to combine a lot of different clothes and styles.
I don´t go to shopping to buy special clothes. I love to combine a lot of different clothes and styles. 

-This is very good, you inspired by any character, any person? 
 
No, not really. 

- Do you have any favorite artist, Someone you revere, respect?? 

Oh sure, a lot! There so many great artist. In music I really love Japanese musicans. They have a really special voice and surch a great styling and performing

- The Japanese have an amazing culture! Do you have a favorite Japanese band? 

Oh yes, I love X Japan, one of the best bands ever for me

- Oh, great tip, I'll listen! Speaking of band, you have a good relationship with the other members of Blutengel? 
 
Yes I do. We always have a lot of fun together. And this is really important for working togehter and being a long time together on tour.

- You and Maria were already known before joining the band, right? You two are very good friends?
 
Oh yes we do. We know each other since a few years. We have a really strong realtionship. My loved soulsister 

- Would you like to send some message to the Brazilian fans?
 
Oh sure. It is very impressive how many fans we have In Brazil. I really hope that we will have one time the pleasure and opportunity to give a concert there! 

- It's sounds good. you enjoyed giving the interview?
 

Oh yes, thank you very much! 
 

Oh, Thank , or Danke! haha 



Credits: Jaqueline Martins e Cadaveria Krupinski

No comments:

Post a Comment